Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Shit happens


Blocked May 4 at 10:25pm Report
Hey erm cn i have a minute?erm i wanna start with an apology.im sorry.im truly am.coz erm at first i didnt know who u are.the only thing i know bout u is that erm ure afiq nyer kwn nyer ex(sorry to mention) he miss out the part that u were his bestie.i tot ure just a friend of his.u know that kind hu mcm kwn gytu saje.im sorry i've mistaken u.u cn be mad at me for all u want bt still im sorry.im nt saying use to saying these things expecially kat pmpn.so ya.erm i tertell him that im jealous bout u.im sorry.coz i just got to know yr relationship with him today before he marah.he's mad at me.i dont wanna yr friendship ruin coz of me.i cnt make him happy/calm down or explain what i just told u.coz he wouldnt listen.so could u help me by idk explain it coz i tink u cn like do better than me in these things..its okay if u mara.i deserve it bt i dont want u guys friendship ruin.please?im sorry.*fiqqah stargurl.
Isha Shelleyt May 4 at 10:33pm
Hahahaha, nahh its okay. I faham. Nahhh, actually it my fault too. Sorry if i interrupt your relationship. I taktawu pulak boleh jadi macam gini. really sorry.
Blocked May 4 at 10:39pm Report
Takla its not yrs u didnt interrupt.pls jgn misunderstand .i just miss the part in really knowing hu u are.im sorry.u dont have to say sorry.coz if u do i feel more bersalah. maybe u help me talk to him.cn?i dont mind really hu he kwn with just i like to know...:(kinda regret it.so ya tonight i last time pinjam a/c dier so wanna apologise first to u:) thx btw.