Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Seeing you smile and laugh makes me bubbly inside :]



Dear ‘YOU’
how are you? have you been well? hope so. you know, next week i’m going to the mid year final exams for 2 days. you know i wish you were here and encouraged me, “c’mon baby! you can do this! i’ll always be here for you!” Haish, you know, i’m so sad and sometimes i cried in my bedroom. i wish you were here and comforted me, “if you wanna cry, then cry. my shoulder is always available for you to lean on. but when i think back about the quarrel, haish, isn’t the end of ours friendship? you know i’ll always be here for you”. you know, i still confused with my future and what should i do in my next life. i wish you were here and reassured me, “whatever you wanna take, then take it! cause it’s your life! as long as you happy with that! i’ll always support you. and i’ll always be here for you”. you know, i have no confidence and always looked at myself useless and everyone is better than me. always better than me. then i wish you were here and scold me, “what are you thinking?! you should believe in yourself! you have something better than anyone else. and that will be anything for you if you fight for it, if you try to chase it! you have talents. you have everything. you have me! and you means everything to me! you know that i’ll always be here for you!”. you know, i have lots of amazing friends and i wanna share it to you. i wish you were here and be happy with me, “wow! i knew it! i’m so happy to hear that! i hope you’ll be friends for ever. but if your friendship didn't go well, you know i’ll always be here for you and i’ll help you to make it well again”.

you know, that i love you so much and i wish you were here so i can tell you, “you know i love you so much. you’re everything to me. and i hope you’ll always be here next to me so i can always lean on you and you can always lean on me and we can live this years together and i’m sure i won’t regret anything because i have you. you’re the best part of my life”

so dear you, i wish you were here and said to me, “thank you. you’re the best part of my life and i won’t let you use ‘i wish you were here’ words cause i already here with you and will always here with you, though heaven call one of us.”

with love,

ISHA.