Thursday, May 12, 2011

Moving on and letting go.




  • If someone doesn’t want you back, someone else will need you.
  • If someone thinks you’re boring, someone else will think you’re amazing.
  • If someone is too busy for you, someone else is willing to make time for you.
  • If someone ignores you, someone else is willing to pay attention.
  • If someone thinks you’re not good enough, someone else thinks you’re more than good enough.
  • If someone doesn’t feel the same way, someone else is waiting for you to feel the same way for them
Rozlyzan, I don’t think that you understand, like really comprehend this. I’m not over exaggerating, I’m not saying it just to say it, and I sure as hell am not lying. There isn’t anyone else who has a chance right now because all I want is you. But I guess when I really think about it it always comes down to me and you. you have my whole heart. For better or for worse you are the one I have feelings for. And no other person could even measure up.