Sunday, May 15, 2011

I am begging you.


I am still in love with you for some crazy reason. We have something I have never felt with anyone- my heart beats when you're around, I feel high when I leave you. I love you, but still we're not together. You tell me everything- about your family, your secrets, your fears. Do you know how many times I have wanted to tell you I love you but am scared? )': Haish, I never thought I'd be waiting for you to get here instead of planning our separate arrivals. I never thought I'd end up with nothing after careful months of hiding everything. Here I am, one passionate, dramatic, tiring, exciting, extravagant, boring,predictable, spontaneous, chaotic, secretive, on-and-off year later, marked by two break-ups connected by one make-up- all "my fault" and your choices.